Thursday, October 16, 2008

well, there you have it

I decided that I should probably investigate the people who are running for governor here in NC. After looking at their web sites and reading where they stand on various issues, I'm officially voting for the Libertarian candidate. This made me realize I should look into the smaller political parties in the US to see what the party views are on different things. And I have to say, after reading them, I'm all Green. This worries me because ever since Nader, I've viewed the Greenies as borderline nutjobs. But I agree with every single one of the party's "guiding principles."

I'm still voting for Obama.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand the urge to vote Green. Remember they don't have Nader on their ticket anymore. Because he's a wanker.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online

Creative Commons License
Erika the badass librarian by Erika Earp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.