I know I'm a few days behind on this one, but forgive me, I haven't had TV or a chance to catch up on my RSS feeds. It disgusts me that the Republicans (and Obama-haters in general) declared his use of the AGES OLD phrase about lipstick on a pig as sexist and a remark about Palin. I'm so irritated by this that I actually don't know what to say--I'm speechless at how absurd it is.
Yes, John McCain. You're totally right. The American economy is completely fundamentally sound. If you're talking about the economy at some point other than now. And 1929--didn't Hoover say something similar then?
Nice analogy, Obama. "When you have a doctor that's committed malpractice, you don't hire him for the second operation."
Way to go Douglas Holtz-Eakin. Your statement is this election's "I invented the internet." Yes, yes, I know that he didn't actually mean McCain invented the BlackBerry. And, in Gore's defense, he really was one of the people instrumental in getting the internet going, he just phrased it badly.
I'm tired of John McCain saying he was a POW. Yes it sucked. No one should have to deal with that. I wouldn't wish what he went through on my worst enemy. But I'm tired of him pulling that line out like it's one of his qualifications for the presidency. It's completely unrelated. And it reminds me of the Family Guy when Lois runs for mayor and Brian tells her to randomly say "terrorist" and "9/11" in order to win.
I hate that I live in a red state. I love when I see people with Obama bumper stickers.
Can anyone think of a good name for Obama-Biden and McCain-Palin? Something like the media gives celebrity couples. McCalin. Obiden is too much Biden, too little Obama. Obamiden?
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Some thoughts on Obama-McCain-Biden-Palin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 Comment:
You're funny. :) It's nice to live in a blue state these days.
Post a Comment