Saturday, September 20, 2008

excitement at the library

We just had a nice policeman come in and ask if we were having any problems. Someone called 911 and then hung up. We figure it was some kids messing around on the pay phone. We think they should call us if a 911 comes from the pay phone so we can say yes or no there's a problem.

But so far my favorite thing from today is the man who came and asked me about 7th Heaven, by James "I Don't Know When to Stop" Patterson. He actually asked "Have I read that?" I'm sorry, sir, I have no idea what books you've read. What the? He didn't want to know if I've read it, he wanted to know if I knew if he'd read it. How would I know??

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Your nickname for James Patterson is golden. I want to take his section of my library and just weed the hell out of it. I'm on the Ks. Almost his time. *evil laughter*

Anonymous said...

You have interesting days!!Enjoy them.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online

Creative Commons License
Erika the badass librarian by Erika Earp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.