Monday, September 22, 2008

Dream and a quilt

I had a dream last night. For some reason this morning I thought it was real. Even though all of my common sense said "that's ridiculous." I dreamt that a state (I think Pennsylvania) made all of their voters vote early. (This is where the common sense kicked in. Who could force the voters to vote this early??) For those who care what the outcome of my imaginary vote was, Obama won by a large amount.

In other news, I'm working on a small quilt using the paper piecing method. I was worried about it at first. The directions didn't make a lot of sense. I looked it up online and found much clearer directions. It's really easy and I'm loving it. I would post pictures, but it's a present for someone who may read this. So I'll post them later.

1 Comment:

Sarah said...

Oooh! Can't wait to see it! I have yet to try paper-piecing.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online

Creative Commons License
Erika the badass librarian by Erika Earp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.