Sunday, September 28, 2008

new TV season!

Yay!  The new TV season has started.


I'm going to start watching Desperate Housewives again.  I'm intrigued that they've skipped ahead 5 years.  But I'm going to read recaps of last season.  Why is Carlos blind?

Jason and I are into Fringe.  I like it a lot, especially the dad.  Jason's going episode by episode and deciding after each one if he'll keep watching.  I have a very good feeling this will be great since it's another JJ Abrams show.

The Amazing Race started tonight.  I'm sad the beekeepers went home.  I was intrigued by them.  I already don't like Terrance and Sarah--she's kind of a bitch.  "I said hi to these people but they didn't say hi back, so I hate them."  And why does she want to be everyone's friend?  It's a race!  I haven't picked my favorite team yet, but right now I'm leaning towards the Nick and Starr and the frat boys.  Yes, oddly I kind of like the frat boys.

I'm really excited for Friday Night Lights to start this Friday, since I get to see it.  Woo for DirecTV!  I wasn't really looking forward to waiting until January, or whenever NBC is going to start showing it.

AND!  I just found out yesterday that, sadly, Bret and Ambre couldn't make it work.  Which means that starting in January is a third season of Rock of Love!  Woo!!!  This time they'll be on his tour bus to see if they can truly "handle the lifestyle" he leads.

1 Comment:

Jamie said...

I can take or leave the woman on Fringe, but I love Pacey and the old man a lot. I'm hoping that Olivia will be more interesting as the show goes along.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online

Creative Commons License
Erika the badass librarian by Erika Earp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.