Friday, January 28, 2011

lalala, follow Friday!

Oh, it's the last Friday in January. Should I keep this up once my 31 posts in 31 days project is over?

noftalee:

  • About to eat a cupcake for breakfast. Don't worry, it's carrot cake. So, it's totally healthy. hehe
maureenjohnson:
  • I'm not online. I'm working.
Jesus_M_Christ:
  • With Christians talking about how people need to "find Jesus" I must be harder to locate than Carmen Sandiego.
  • #godmakesnomistakes? Have you not watched Jersey Shore?
helgagrace:
  • Every few minutes this patron walks in, checks the clock, chuckles to himself, and wanders off. #publiclibraries #libday6
  • Why are you stealing my adult graphic novels, patrons? Then I just have to spend money replacing instead of buying new ones. #libday6
telephase:
  • The light switch panel we've been waiting for 3 years to be installed, may almost be here. Be still my beating heart. 
  • The only viable submission to our suggestion box thus far, is a request for a panda bear. #truestory
  • My nose is cold. Nothing else, just my nose.
astrangerenters:
  • This cantaloupe is not very ripe, but I am eating it because it is free. Any way to avoid paying for lunch, I'll do it. 
ScrewyDecimal:
  • Puffy coats. Hat head. Unattractive footwear. Winter really wants to keep us single people single for a bit longer, it seems.
  • Theodore Roosevelt was once so engrossed in a book that he didn't realize his boots were on fire until he smelled burning leather. #hardcore
  • Romance Title of the Day: "Fired Waitress, Hired Mistress." I guess in this precarious economy, you take whatever you can get.
  • If you talk down to me, make sure your arguments are correct. Because if not, I am going to politely obliterate you with my librarian logic.
  • I'm weeding space non-fiction and feeling very nostalgic for the days when Pluto was still considered a planet. Poor little Pluto.
  • Got my mind on my ref desk and my ref desk on my mind. 
skb1:
  • mini needs new tires. can't blame the girl for wanting new footwear but her taste is a bit expensive......
BettyFckinWhite:
  • "Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?" is just not as challenging since she started using foursquare.
jen_talley:
  • Girls are sitting on the floor coloring. Boo has massive plumber's crack. Am trying not to laugh.
exlibris (her ff post):
  • Great. Just told a student I had to go bye-bye. #mombrain
christhile:
  • One of our many problems as a species is our tendency to hold the entire opposite sex accountable for the misdeeds of one of its members.
  • "Ooh! What's that mandolin concerto that goes 'bling bling bling bling...?'" - Southwest flight attendant, upon learning what's in the case
  • Just went through the Naked-in-the-Name-of-National-Security Machine again and tried to summon some sort of voyeuristic pleasure. No dice.
petersagal:
  • Phone rang. "Hi, this is Cal Ripken." I instantly become ten years old again.
kristenschaaled:
  • Using an umbrella in a snowstorm is the final death blow to your inner child.
ConanOBrien:
  • TWEET TO MY STAFFERS: Okay, that was me. Totally forgot. Carry on. You guys do a great job.
simonpegg:
  • One of my breakfast eggs has a double yolk. What does this mean?! #theapocalypse
  • For the next 6 months, 93% of all UFO sitings across the globe are publicity stunts aimed at promoting #Paul. The other 7% are real.
sportsguy33:
  • David O. Russell over Christopher Nolan for Best Director? Really? Why do idiotic award votes like this make me so angry?
kristaj19:
  • Thing Iowa doesn't have - an Indoor Rainforest. Thing Iowa does have - Flava Flav's Chicken. #WeWin 
shinyinfo:
  • Isn't the LOC hawk, uh, pooping on things? That's kind of a problem.
LoveLibrarian:
  • Watching Interview with a Vampire before bed will cause you to dream that you are, in fact, a vampire. A vampire with poppies in your hair.
  • @librarianearp gets a hot Brazilian guy at the reference desk and what do I get? Smelly guy with no teeth. #lifeisnotfair
MayorEmanuel:
  • Carl the Intern is on seventh fucking heaven with Collins in. "It's like they're sending interns onto the field." He's fucking right.
  • Kanye showed up with the same fucking motorola headsets the coaches have. We're all wearing them. We look fucking awesome.
 neilgrayston:
  • "Songs for Keg Stands and Date Rape" (Rejected alternate title for the best of Dave Matthews Band compilation). 
unrealsnow:
  • I really do not want to be at work today. My boss isn't going to be here & there's a chili cook-off today. I also kicked myself in the shin.
God_Damn_Batman:
  • Commit a random act of kindness today. For example: I broke Riddler's femurs, but left his cheekbones intact. You're welcome.
Lord_Voldemort7:
  • Dear Diary, I should have made Bin Laden into a horcrux instead of you. Apparently nobody can find him.



0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online

Creative Commons License
Erika the badass librarian by Erika Earp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.