Friday, January 14, 2011

follow some new people

Here's my follow Friday post for the week. And here's exlibris' FF post.

Mickey_Rourke:

  • Ok, back from my hiatus. Or whatever the Latin word is for "incarceration following parasailing heist and failure to pay alimony."
pattonoswalt: 
  • Every time I see a video rental store it's like looking at a rotary phone or manual typewriter.
  • CNN just cut away from story about changes to Zodiac signs by playing CCR's "Bad Moon Rising." #americaisdone
leahlibrarian:
  •  Catherine Tate *and* a David Bowie reference in the same tweet? Ten points to Gryffindor. #gome
  • Two minutes and I might be taking my cookies down to the Teen program. They have video games. And living patrons.
simonpegg:
  •  Oh fuck the Total Gym infomercial has come on, that's like the TV saying why aren't you in bed you sad bastard.
  • Yes Hank Azaria went nude in the locker room scene. I consider it a privilege to have seen Mo the bartender aggressively powder his balls.
JacksonPearce:
  •  I like being voted for. Next elected office: Queen of America.
  • It's snowing SO HARD. I don't think I've ever seen it snow this hard. *hugs bread and milk close*
  • It's snowing EVEN HARDER. I am CONFUSED BY THIS. Is this the point where I eat all the bread and milk?
  • I washed my giant winter coat according to the instructions, but now it smells like a ferret. How to proceed? #woe
  • I am fighting my Southern OH NO SNOW urge to go buy things I don't need, like salmon and milk duds. 
shinyinfo:
  • If "Two and A Half Men" is your favorite show, you're on my "To Punch in the Throat" list.
  • When you find yourself on a movie with Ashton Kutcher, you know you've made a bad decision. #LifeLessons
  • "I have missed babies being born but I'll never miss a Superbowl." You're a bit of an A-Hole, Grandpa. #TVtweets
  • Hey co-worker, thanks for using my full-name in front of Crazy McRacist! If he starts using my last name THINGS WILL BE BAD FOR YOU!
  • @pnkrcklibrarian Your Detroit Care Package will be a Bumpy Cake and a Gun. #AllYouNeed
  • Word of advice: Doughnuts for dinner are a bad idea, no matter what your mind is telling you!
  • I call shenanigans on this episode. No black family in America would name their child "Toby". #Roots #1stSeasonCSI #TVtweets
  • Do you think the party store had Miracle Whip? It turns my sandwich into a party. (in my mouth)
telephase:
  • Mrs. telephase got her first real DSLR camera. Now she's doing so much close up photography, it feels like we're in an episode of CSI.
  • In a cruel twist of fate, local HDTV station that is just out of range, plays He-Man and She-Ra episodes all late night.
chriscolfer:
  • I'm really looking forward to the 2032 Presidential Election and the facebook photos that surface. #problemsformygeneration
ericstonestreet:
  • So Modern Family was just renewed for a THIRD season. So I guess I'll have to wait another year to start my ironman triathlon career.
neilhimself:
  • This hotel has astonishingly thin walls: don't you agree, family with 2 grumpy kids above me, or couple having sex in the room on the left?
mrpilkington:
  • First person through the door: crazy homeless person. This day already has pizazz.
sethmeyers21: 
  • When I read, "Biden makes unannounced visit to Afghanistan" I picture him bursting through the door like Kramer.
MayorEmanuel: 
  • The best part about the new "People's Poll" that's out is that 98% of the "people" are just Carl the Intern fucking around.
maureenjohnson:  
  • *the MONDAY DRAGON appears, with your snowshovel*
  • ATTENTION, #alamw11. It appears @neilhimself's line is down to about 25 people. This is your moment. #servicey
kristaj19:   
  • Wouldn't Kraft have been able to fight even more hunger with the money they wasted to sponsor this bowl? #justsayin
  • What's with Jar Jar Binks trending? Have I missed some critical Jar Jar related news?
neilgrayston:   
  • Happy to report that my mustache area is at or exceeding the growth level of a thirteen year old Italian girl's.
wilw:  
  • Cat: OMG UR HOME! Me: Yeah! Cat: I LUV U CUZ UR HOME! Me: D'awww I love you too! Cat: WAIT. U WERE GONE. Me: I was, yes. Cat: OMG I HATE U!
  • My ability to choose the worst line at the supermarket has just been tested. Unfortunately, my skills are still, as they say, mad.
  • Wow. Those UGG boots really are covered with gold sequins. Nicely played, 60 year-old woman in a velour track suit!
val_forrestal:    
  • I would like a job where I can wear scrubs to work, but *without* the regular threat of people vomiting on me.
  • You know you're a crazy cat person when you let the kitten chew on you because he wants to. It's too late for me, people; save yourselves.
michaelianblack:   
  • Fractured a leg skiing today - thank goodness it was somebody else's. 
ConanOBrien:  
  • Just saw "Storage Wars," where people bid on items in storage containers. Mankind is two months away from being completely out of ideas.
  • After seeing "Black Swan" last night, I no longer think I have what it takes to be a great ballerina.
BettyFckinWhite:   
  • If you tYp3 LyK tHi5 you probably have retweeted Justin Bieber. A lot.
capin:  
  • Little street fair on the corner of Island and 4th. Go. The bacon wrapped hot dog will blow your mind. #alamw11
tomhanks:  
  • In the year 2011 foods from all over Asia will be available in the USA, anytime, anywhere. Incredible! Hanx
aleah:  
  • I'm a wiz with a plunger.
pnkrcklibrarian:  
  • Apparently I can't operate a washer/dryer without quarters involved!
JimGaffigan:  
  • Just watched Jason Patric learn how to fall down stairs drunk. It was like a watching a fish being taught to swim. #thatchampioshipseason
sockington:  
  • bet you didn't know I could sleep in this position THIS IS WHY I'M RATED MOST INNOVATIVE CAT BY JD POWER AND ASSOCIATES FIVE YEARS RUNNING
Tweetin4Palin:  
  • Quit the gotcha politics. Just cause I said somethin' a buncha times & made it my slogan doesn't mean I should be held responsible for it.
darthvader:
  • Just got a spam trying to sell me the #StarWars trilogy on blu ray. *maskpalm* 
hodgman: 
  • Sorry I missed you on THE DAILY SHOW, @pattonoswalt. I was on a cruise, blackmailing a team of Indonesian waiters into writing my new book.
feministhulk:  
  • VERY HARD TO TWEET WHILE SMASHING GENDER BINARY. DEBRIS OF CULTURALLY ENFORCED PERFORMANCE GET STUCK IN KEYS. 
Lord_Voldemort7: 
  • Mascot naming is stupid. Tonight the "Jets" play the "Colts." A horse vs a plane? Who would win? This is worse than paper "battling" a rock.
exlibris: 
  • Isobel just shouted CHICKEN! CARROTS! PEAS! for no discernible reason.
jen_talley:  
  • Oh hai pickiest editor ever who sat on my article for four days and then sent it back with 5 unnecessary suggestions.
SteveMartinToGo:  
  • IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, if I can think of one.
helgagrace:  
  • Bundled baby G up and took him out to shovel snow. He had his shovel, I had mine; one of us was effective. #notmetooearly 

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online

Creative Commons License
Erika the badass librarian by Erika Earp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.