Saturday, March 19, 2011

better late than never, right?

I couldn't get online yesterday, so I wasn't able to do my follow Friday post. So, here's a follow Saturday post.

unrealsnow:

  • St. Patrick's Day recap: drinks after work, cell phone died, came home & went to bed @ 8pm. #baller
mommywantsvodka:
  • A-HA! I can assemble an army of MUTANT FISH to do my bidding!
  • Woah. There was a time change last night? Who knew?
  • If I were a graphic designer, my life would be so much easier. Also: if I could fly. But really, a graphic designer.
mrpilkington:
  • I am beginning to suspect the workers at Chipotle recognize me. Might have to grow a mustache. And/or grow a fake mustache.
petersagal:
  • Just had a phone meeting with NPR's new interim CEO, Rufus Scrimgeour.
Jesus_M_Christ:
  • #ificouldiwouldbringback Lazarus. Oh wait.
helgagrace:
  • I need to do some weeding today. I wonder if there's an empty cart around somewhere that I can steal. #librarytweets
  • Someone just called up to ask about a Disney theme part in Springfield. Uhhh....
  • Is Neville Longbottom trending because everyone is wondering why Neville Longbottom is trending?
booksNyarn:
  • Am glad I pried my eyes open far enough to realize I was holding a jar of marinara and not my coffee creamer.
  • Also, the email server is down. WHY didn't anyone send a message about this?
Lord_Voldemort7:
  • Wait, what is Rebecca Black's middle name? If her initials are R.A.B. I might lose my mind...
MagpieLibrarian:
  • 12 yearold kid wants to work @ the #library. I tell him he's too young. He Says, "Pesky child labor laws! I miss the industrial revolution!"
ConanOBrien:
  • Already filled out my March Madness brackets. I picked “The King’s Speech” over UConn.
leahlibrarian:
  • My dog is looking at me like "umm, why are we up this early again?" #dst #lazypomeranian
maureenjohnson:
  • Sorry for misspelling Bavaria. The Monday Dragon was #airhorn I am trying to #airhorn makes it hard #airhorn and that's how mistakes happen.
shinyinfo:
  • I mean, this is all hinged on the assumption that earthquakes are caused by doing bad things, which is absurd to begin with.
  • I almost put this in a paper, "Urban Librarians are ride or die." I think that's enough coffee...

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online

Creative Commons License
Erika the badass librarian by Erika Earp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.