Wednesday, December 29, 2010

best books in 2010

As with my post last year, I refuse to just do books that came out in 2010. Here's my top 10 books I read in 2010 (in no particular order):

  1. Finnikin of the Rock--Melina Marchetta
  2. The Adventures of the Princess and Mr. Whiffle--Patrick Rothfuss
  3. Room--Emma Donohue
  4. Hunger--Jackie Morse Kessler
  5. Nevermore--Kelly Creagh
  6. Blood Oath--Christopher Farnsworth
  7. On the Blue Comet--Rosemary Wells
  8. I Am Not a Serial Killer--Dan Wells
  9. The Night Bookmobile--Audrey Niffenegger
  10. The Danger Box--Blue Balliett
I have some honorable mentions. Mostly because I couldn't bear to cross them off, and I had a hard time choosing which one was my 10th book. So, the honorable mentions are:
  1. Saving CeeCee Honeycutt--Beth Hoffman
  2. Arcadia Falls--Carol Goodman
  3. Fray--Joss Whedon
  4. Her Fearful Symmetry--Audrey Niffenegger
  5. The White Queen--Philippa Gregory
  6. Heart of a Samurai--Margi Preus
  7. Payback Time--Carl Dueker
ZOMG, Mockingjay isn't on there anywhere!!!!! Oh, that's because the end wasn't as fabulous as the end Missy sent me. Um, and because it wasn't quite as good as the previous two. Don't get me wrong, I loved it. Just not as much as the books above.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online

Creative Commons License
Erika the badass librarian by Erika Earp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.