Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday on iTunes

I stuck iTunes at my desk on shuffle while making a list of art books to reorder at work. Here's what I got:

  1. Eva and Magladi/Eva Beware of the City--Evita
  2. Poker Face--Lady Gaga
  3. Oh Baby Doll--Chuck Berry
  4. Dick in a Box--The Lonely Island feat. Justin Timberlake (seriously? right after Chuck Berry's sweet little love song?)
  5. Tree of the Dead--Tyler Bates (300 soundtrack)
  6. This Voice--Brenda Weiler
  7. Jingle All the Way--Lena Horne
  8. You Never Can Tell--Chuck Berry
  9. What is a Santa Claus?--Stan Kenton
  10. Holiday on Skis--Al Caiola and Riz Ortolani
  11. Rhyme the Rhyme Well--Beastie Boys
  12. I'm Scared--Duffy
  13. Pow--Beastie Boys
  14. Sunshine--Spider Bait
  15. The Joppa Market--Veggie Tales
  16. Nadine (Is It You?)--Chuck Berry
  17. US Presidents--Animaniacs
  18. When I'm 64--The Beatles
  19. Steak and Shrimp--Veggie Tales
  20. Lament--Evita

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online

Creative Commons License
Erika the badass librarian by Erika Earp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.