Sunday, September 19, 2010

iTunes for Sunday

We'll see if we have a repeat of yesterday, when iTunes decided I really really really needed some Christmas music and Chuck Berry.

  1. In The Morning--Brenda Weiler
  2. I'm Yours--Jason Mraz
  3. When You Were Young--The Killers
  4. Come Together--The Beatles
  5. Something--The Beatles
  6. Memory--Ethel
  7. Is That Your Real Name?--Fruteland Jackson
  8. Groove Holmes--Beastie Boys
  9. Livin' On A Prayer--Bon Jovi
  10. I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm--Dean Martin
  11. Run Through The Jungle--CCR
  12. World In My Eyes--Depeche Mode
  13. Camel Walk--Southern Culture on the Skids
  14. Right Right Now Now--Beastie Boys
  15. Bones--The Killers
  16. The Ephors--Tyler Bates (300)
  17. Losing Touch--The Killers
  18. Hey Julie--Fountains of Wayne

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online

Creative Commons License
Erika the badass librarian by Erika Earp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.