Last week I thought it could be fun to watch all of my movies in alphabetical order. My movies are in two separate spots: a binder and the tv stand. I decided to start with the binder, watch all of those and then switch to the stand. The only exception to this is going to be when I hit the Hs. The first three Harry Potters are in the binder, but I'm just going to watch those all in a row. The other exception was Adventures in Babysitting. I just watched that, so I skipped it. So, here are the movies I watched last week:
*10 Things I Hate About You
*Air Force One
*Airplane
*Aladdin
*Alice in Wonderland (Disney)
*The Alien Files (made me think of the good old days watch Skinemax with John)
*Amadeus
*American Pimp (one of the pimps said that he got the respect of some of his ho's moms because he got them off welfare. I thought, yes, you got them off welfare, but now they're hookers!!)
*The American President
*Anchorman
*Animal House
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Movies A to Z
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment