Sunday, November 15, 2009

NaNoWriMo

Tiffany and Megan convinced me to do NaNoWriMo this year. And I have to say, I'm enjoying myself. But yikes! November is half over. And I'm about 10,000 words away from being half done. So I'm at around 15,000 words, which is good, but I'll be kind of sad if I don't hit 50,000.

The only thing that's kind of irritating is that spending time writing is taking away from time I need to be crocheting and knitting to finish Christmas presents. And I need to stop typing this and instead get back to my story. :)

You can keep track of my progress with the little widget on the right side of the page.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online

Creative Commons License
Erika the badass librarian by Erika Earp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.