Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Who scarves!

So. Tiffany's favorite Doctor is the 4th one (Tom Baker). For those who don't know, he wore scarves. I say scarves instead of scarf because he had a different one almost each season. They were really really long--17 feet long. I'm knitting Tiffany the season 14 variety of Doctor Who scarf, which is happily only 10.5 feet long. This wonderful person has put patterns online to use for the different seasons. Yay! Helpful! I have a printout of the season 12 scarf pattern, with the stripes I don't need crossed off. This is how much I have so far:
The scarf is currently on hold. I don't have the correct color for the next stripe right now. After I finish Tiffany's Doctor Who scarf, I'm going to start making one for Logan. His is going to be the full 17 feet, but mostly purples and greens. And I have a third person, Brian, who wants one! At this rate, I'll be working on these scarves until 2010! :)

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online

Creative Commons License
Erika the badass librarian by Erika Earp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.